Friday, December 16, 2011

Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter Posters Revealed!


We've got tons of great movies heading our way next year: The Bourne Legacy, The Dark Knight Rises, The Amazing Spider-Man, and so many more that I can't even list them all here.  Many of them were filmed right where we're based out of: New Orleans.  Especially one in particular, Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter.  Check out the posters after the jump.


IGN got a hold on the first lenticular poster for the movie because they suck all of the new information through a vaccuum and then shove that down your throat.  That's a lot of news, eh?

Anywho, here's the Abraham Licoln Vampire Hunter movie poster for you to check out.  It's awesome because it's lenticular, meaning that it will change how it looks when you pass by.  It's like those hologram things you'd get in your kids' meal when you were younger, only more badass.

I have to say these are for IGN because if not, they'll destroy me.

The movie, based off the book of the same name, was filmed right out in New Orleans and I passed the set multiple times a week.  They filmed all over Louisiana, right out in the swamps sometimes.  It'll definitely give the movie a great edge and I can't wait to see the finished product.

I'd like to say that I'm super excited about this movie.  It's got everything I've ever wanted in a movie and then some.  However, all I've ever wanted in a movie was a legit vampire (not that sparkling bull) and Abraham Lincoln, so I'm not hard to please.  The movie is set to release on June 22, 2012.

Are you excited for the movie?  Tell me your thoughts in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment