Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Tweaker Helps Get Your Tweak On!


Our Energy Review Roundup (#ERoundup) has been a huge success so far, garnering thousands of views by themselves!  Our newest contender, and a small one at that, is a little boost of energy called Tweaker.


Tweaker is made by the same company that makes HED, so I was a bit cautious as I approached the shot. With the high level of energy I received from HED, I knew that the shot form would probably be a lot to handle.  How did it fare?

Packaging: Apart from the simplistic HED can design, Tweaker has a sort of futuristic, new age vibe to it.  Just look at the bottles.  It's got a really nice eye-popping design on the front and it looks like a force to be reckoned with.  As they say, big things come in small packages but how big is Tweaker?

Taste:  There are four different flavors I tried, and each had a totally different flavor than the last.  Here's the breakdown:
  • Pomegranate:  I'm not a big fan of Pomegranate, but this tasted very sweet.  Seeing as Tweaker contains zero sugar (Yep! Nada!)  I was surprised by this.  It was a surprising favorite in the shots.
  • Mango-Peach:  Another surprising favorite for me.  This time, it contained two flavors that I'm not very fond of.  Most of the time, I see these flavors and grimace, but again Tweaker changes my mind.
  • Grape:  I thought the grape was really good, but after trying what I will now dub the "more exotic" flavors, I found it to be lacking in that "special something" that the last two flavors had.  It didn't have that cough syrup flavor like most Grape shots I've tried have had before, which is an amazing PLUS!
  • Berry:  Berry was pretty good.  I don't have much to say for it, though, as Berry is usually my flavor of choice.  Actually, anything blue is my flavor of choice so I'm partial towards it.  However, it didn't bring anything extra flavor-wise.

Energy Level: HIGH  Tweaker gave me an extreme boost of energy.  I was prepared for this due to the HED that came from the same company.  However, I think I was over-prepared.  While it did give me a great boost of energy, it didn't give me as much.

This is a good thing, though, because I'd rather have enough energy than too much.  I definitely wouldn't drink this if you are going to just sit around all day; it's impossible.  Constant movement comes free when you drink one, so make sure you've got stuff do it.  Or not, I found myself finding extra things to do to make up for any lack of movement.

Focus: AVERAGE   I found that I wasn't more focused or less focused than usual.  It more than makes up for it in productivity / energy, though.

OVERALL GRADE: B  Not a B+, but not a B-.  This one was hard to grade.  The Pomegranate and Mango-Peach flavors were really great and it gave me some really high levels of energy to work with, and I got a lot done.  However, there wasn't much of that extra oomph.

Up next is it's brother (or sister) product, Tweak Extreme!

You can find more about the Tweaker family at their website or on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment