What can you expect from Wally World this Black Friday? Here's the notables.
- $199.96 Xbox 360 WITH Kinect!
- $199.96 PS3 w/ Little Big Planet 2 and Ratchet and Clank: All 4 One
- $99.96 Wii
Video Games -
- $28 each: Batman Arkham City, Battlefield 3, Call of Duty Black Ops (what the hell?), Gears 3, Infamous 2, Kilzzone 3
- $15 each: Heavy Rain, God of War III, Dance Central 2
- $10 each: Super Monkey Ball (it's a grab bag, guys.)
Blu-Ray / DVD -
- $2 DVDs: (grab bag again)
- $5 Blu-Rays: Lord of the Rings, Inception, 300, Matrix, Gran Torino, The Dark Knight, Land of the Dead, X-Men, Independence Day, I Am Legend, much more.
- $9 DVDs: True Grit, Water for Elephants, Bridesmaids, Horrible Bosses, Avatar.
- $10 Blu-Rays: Narnia, The Book of Eli, Due Date, Sherlock Holmes, Fast Five.
- $199 and up HDTVs 32" and greater
- $799 47" LG 1080p 3D HDTV w/ 3D Glasses and Blu-Ray player
- $898 55" LG 1080p HDTV
Oh, and $195 8GB iPod Touches, too.
Here's the link for your viewing pleasure.
The biggest surprise is the utter lack of tablet sales. As we said before, tablets are the future. So why aren't there any deals?
Do you plan on beating the rush there? Anything look good to you?