Wednesday, November 2, 2011

20 Movie Quotes We're Tired of Hearing!



This has happened to and been done by everyone reading this (and those who aren't.)  You're having a conversation with someone and they spurt out a movie phrase.  It might fit the situation, but it gets really annoying after hearing it over and over and over again.  We taken 20 of the most overused quotes and put them into one list.  This could either be a good or bad thing; we haven't decided yet.


His eyes are actually lasers. #LittleKnownFact

"Go ahead, make my day." Sudden Impact

It's ironic that you'd say that, considering how you've suddenly pissed my whole day off.



I don't see nobody else around. You must be talkin' to me.




"You talkin' to me?" Taxi Driver

No matter how many times you say it to me, yes, I am FREAKING talking to YOU!




E.T. small breasts.



"E.T. phone home." E.T.

I don't even know why people repeat this for no reason.  I get it, dude, you're calling home.




Goldeneye 007 was the best game. Ever.


                           


                           

      "Bond. James Bond."   Almost every James Bond movie

         Ask someone their name.  20 bucks says they say this.






HAVE YOU EVER DANCED WITH THE---- Wait, wrong movie.










"You can't handle the truth!"   A Few Good Men

I also can't handle how many times I've heard this line yelled at me with that same face.


I see overused quotes.





"I see dead people."   Sixth Sense

Houston, we have Kevin Bacon.
Everyone has said this to try to be "funny."  EVERYONE.





"Houston, we have a problem."   Apollo 13

We've heard this time and time again. It's even the titles of rap albums and has made it into lines of songs.  I've heard this said numerous times when there's a problem.  Houston needs to help this problem, though.



The only thing missing is rain.




"You had me at 'hello.'"   Jerry Maguire

You had me at hello, too.  But now it's time to say goodbye to this overused quote.

Picture taken on this, the day of his daughter's wedding.












"I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse."  The Godfather


But what if we do refuse it?  Where's your logic now?



It's actually a pretty big friend. (That's what she said?)





"Say 'hello' to my little friend!" Scarface


I would attempt to write something, but I'm still cringing at the hundreds of voices that have yelled this phrase throughout my life.






My dodeca-licious!







"My precious!" Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King

Take anything that some geek loves away from him and you will hear this line. Mark my words.





...and don't even get me started on your sister.








"Luke, I am your father." Star Wars V


There's Jimmy!
This isn't even the real quote.  He says, "No, I am your father."  An overused and over-misquoted quote.  Tisk tisk.






"Here's Johnny!" The Shining


We admit, we almost used it.  Anyone named Johnny uses this, too.  That's twice for Jack Nicholson.  Cut it out, man.  Stop being so good.
I Might be back.




"I'll be back." Terminator 2


Do me a favor.  When you leave, please don't say it in your Ahhnold voice.  I beg of you.


See you later, alligator.




"Hasta la vista, baby."  Terminator 2


Arnold again.  Terminator 2 again.  I hope to never see this again, though.

Yo, Adriaaaaannnnn!





"Yo, Adrian!" Rocky II


Yes, yes you did it. Everytime something's done right, people get the urge to yell this. How about a high five from now on?




Bird is the word?



"Stupid is as stupid does." Forrest Gump


Dammit Tom Hanks, you too?!?  Don't do anything stupid your entire life or you risk hearing this.  It'll ensue a rage inside of you and then you'll just have to bring out your little friend.

My face when people say the line to me.


"All-righty then!" Ace Ventura


I'm surprised that there's only one Jim Carrey quote in this entire list.  It's just a catch phrase, but it gets spit out of everone's mouth.  "Hey, Tom? Can you finish the dishes?"  "All-righty then!" -SLAP!-


Can't look at him the same since 24.






"That'll do, pig, that'll do." Babe


I actually like this movie quote, but it gets used so much.    Just replace pig and you've got yourself a sentence you don't have to make up yourself!




This quote was incepted into your mind.







"I'm king of the world!" Titanic


Who hasn't said this? Don't lie, you all have thanks to Leonardo DiCaprio.  Everyone is king of the world at some point, and this quote is king of the list.






That's our list.  With all these overused quotes, it's a surprise people still make up their own sentences.  Absolutely ridiculous, huh?

Are there any you're tired of hearing? Let us know!

No comments:

Post a Comment