Friday, December 23, 2011

21 Jump Street Posters and Trailer Revealed


Have you ever heard of the TV show 21 Jump Street starring Johnny Depp?  If not, it was a show about undercover cops who specialize in youth crime because they look young and can blend in.  The new movie starring Channing Tatum and Jonah Hill follows suit and seems to be a little...dirtier.  See why after the jump


First, we have the 21 Jump Street poster below.  Just take a look at the tagline: The only thing getting blown tonight is their cover.  I personally find this hilarious, but I'm starting to think that maybe they're really dumb cops, which now puts the movie in a position to go either way.  Either the characters will be so dumb that the movie turns out stupid or they're just the right amount of stupid that the movie is funny.

Well, Jonah Hill and Channing Tatum are playing the underachieving duo who are sent to a high school to bust a drug ring.  I have full confidence in both actors, especially Jonah Hill.  If you got to see his performances in Cyrus or Moneyball, you'll know what I'm talking about.

The trailer, which is red-band so it's pretty vulgar, has also been released.  You can check it out right here:


This looks so awesome I think I just sh*t my pants.  What do you think?  Are you excited for it?

No comments:

Post a Comment