Friday, December 23, 2011

Top 10 Products That Need To Come Back


Doesn't it suck when you get a craving for a food that no longer exists?  It's happened to everybody and we get those cravings all the time.  Here's the 10 products that need to come back ASAP!


Surge

Surge was a great sugar-filled drink that mostly everyone loved. It was a citrus drink/hybrid energy soda that you would crave for days on end.  For now we only have Vault, unless you live in Norway.  Norwegians get all the cool things!



French Toast Crunch

Cinnamon Toast Crunch just doesn't cut it when it comes to one of the best cereals ever.  It was syrupy and shaped like little toasts.  At least we have Waffle Crisp, right?



Oreo O's

Oreo O's didn't do as well as Reese's Puffs.  This makes no sense to me because when you think Oreos you also think milk.  America decided that they didn't care for Oreo O's so they went the way of our next product.



Doritos 3D

I think that Doritos 3D deserves their own blog post, but that will come a little later.  These came in huge bags and I think they were too early for their time.  If you had Jalepeno Cheddar Doritos 3D now while watching a 3D movie, you'd be all set!



Cheetos Asteroids

These little balls came in a small container and were totally addicting!  I'd eat the Flamin' Hot Asteroids erryday.  In fact when I was younger I'm pretty sure I did just that.  Seriously.



Black Cherry Vanilla Coca-Cola

I forgot all about this delicious drink until I overheard someone talking about it.  How could I forget the greatness that Coca-Cola brought to everyone?  It's a shame that they dropped it because Coke with Lime outsold it.  I hated Coke with Lime.


Habanero Doritos

Another day, another flavor of Doritos, right?  Not really in the case of the Habanero Doritos, which scorched your mouth after one bite.  Come to think of it, that might have been the reason they discontinued them.  We got to re-live the heat with the 3rd Degree Burn Doritos, which I hoarded while it lasted.  I'm seriously drooling right now.  Is anyone with me?



Sprite Remix

Sprite Remix was the single best soda I've ever had the pleasure of drinking.  Berry Clear was amazing and between that and the Aruba Jam flavors, I could drink Sprite all day long. Why'd they disappear? Why hast thou forsaken me, Sprite?!




Butterfinger BBs

Bart Simpson.  Bite-sized Butterfingers.  Need I say more?



Pepsi Blue

It was the only type of Pepsi I ever liked, and they had to take it away.  What a sad, sad day that was.



Honorable Mention:  Capt. Crunch Oops! All Berries

How could you have a list and not put this in there somewhere?  11 is a little awkward for a list, but Oops! All Berries was one of the best cereals of all time.

What discontinued food or drink do you miss?

9 comments:

  1. What?! No Josta! Man, Josta was the drink to have back in the day! I think it only lasted for a year or two and it was during that whole "guarana" phase, but man, did I love me some Josta!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude when josta came out I must have been like 4 I had to Google it to figure out what it was lol but is still drink it haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE ALL OF THESE THINGS WHY WHY WHY 3D DORITOS WITH SPRITE REMIX uGH

    ReplyDelete
  4. Link this to Facebook I miss em to more people need to see it

    ReplyDelete
  5. sprite remix and Doritos 3D need to come back
    i love them chips

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would love fr them to bring back the asteroids, lol that be amazing

    ReplyDelete
  7. They all need to come back but the asteroids and Doritos 3D was everything my cousin and I ate them everyday along with hot fries some of my best memories please bring them back I'd buy them everyday I promise ������

    ReplyDelete
  8. They sell Surge at this one store in FL.

    ReplyDelete