Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Beavis and Butthead: Episode 4 Mini-Review


After the slight misstep that was episode 3, we were hoping that B&B would really pack the punches in the newest episode, Holy Cornholio.  Did they kick it up a notch or is this episode another downward fall for Beavis and Butthead?


While Drones hit what seemed to be a slump in the current season of Beavis and Butthead, Holy Cornholio immediately started up greater than it was before.  Here's your breakdown of the episode:

Artistic Style: It's the same artistic style as before; two points.


Commentaries: The commentaries were much better this time around.  Especially when they were mocking the chick from "Teen Mom."  I couldn't stop laughing!  There was one random music video that they "danced" to that I was holding my sides laughing at.  Genius!


Comedy: The comedy was extremely great this time around.  I'm glad it turned out better than I expected.  There was a lot of tongue-in-cheek humor, but the best humor kept me laughing so loud I thought I would wake everybody in the house!  Here's the Quote of the Episode:
What?  You mean I can take out a loan to get a bigger schlong?!
Overall Episode Quality: The entire episode was funny.  There were some diverse shows and that really weird YouTube video that I couldn't understand.  The jokes went above and beyond what I was expecting to follow Drones, and had me smiling a huge, stupid grin at the end of the episode.  It leaves you feeling good.


Re-watchability:  I would definitely watch it again; it was much better than Drones and is right under the premiere for "Best Episode of the Season!"


Was it better than Green Lantern? Yes.

Overall Grade: 9.6  It's the same Beavis and Butthead.  While it did do better than the previous episode, there was the random music video that didn't make a lot of sense.  The jokes were much better this time around, and the episode brought us back to B&B roots with the Almighty Cornholio!

Watch the episode below and tell us what you think:




Let's hope that this is a sign of things to come for next week!

Huh huh, we said... well, you get it, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment